Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My First Elliptigo Wipeout-Fall


I went on a tune up ride for my Century ride and was leaving my apartment. I got to this corner where the ground was wet. All of the sudden, I lost control of my Elliptigo and fell hard on the cement on my right side. I yelled out quite a loud yell as the maintenance staff heard me. I got up and gave them the thumbs up that I was ok. I thought I tore my apparel but was nothing was ripped. I thought I hit my head and banged up my helmet, but the helmet is ok.




Then I went to pick my Elliptigo up to see what damage there was. The drive arm and the bottom area below where the words Elliptigo got a bit scratched. up.

This sure was a lesson for me to be careful when the ground is wet and going around a turn. Best to go very slow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment